Locomotives & Rolling Stock of CIE & NIR

Rate this topic

iarnrod

• 1 year later...
I've misplaced my copy of this book. I thought mine was from 1987. If anyone has a copy, please PM me

Thanks

K

As reported here - http://irishrailwaymodeller.com/showthread.php/4982-Haywood-Permanent-Way?p=76228&viewfull=1#post76228 - I got this a few days ago - 1987 edition.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]20291[/ATTACH]

Anything in particular that you might need from it?

Edited by Broithe

As reported here - http://irishrailwaymodeller.com/showthread.php/4982-Haywood-Permanent-Way?p=76228&viewfull=1#post76228 - i got one a few days ago - 1987 edition.

Anything in particular that you need from it?

No, Jim, thanks! Justed wanted to peruse , can't find it and it's bugging me. Actually have travel & Traction. Little one is better for freight from my recollection

No, Jim, thanks! Justed wanted to peruse , can't find it and it's bugging me. Actually have travel & Traction. Little one is better for freight from my recollection

Yeah, they're not very goods-orientated.

Did your post originally say 1987? Or is it my eyes - again...?

Yeah, they're not very goods-orientated.

Did your post originally say 1987? Or is it my eyes - again...?

The glaucoma is under control, Jim. My original post is quoted in your reply above. I thought about it and realized it was 1981 (second edition).

The good news is that is just turned up at long last! Threatening to buy another one must've done the trick:banana:

IMG_3910.jpg

Hmmm, not sure why it's sideways. I thought this only happened with iPads and the like….

Edited by DiveController