Wanted: NIR 112 body shell only

Rate this topic

LMSNCC

• 2 months later...
Looking for a Murphy Models NIR 112 body shell only if anyone has one spare. Must be in as new condition.

Would be willing to purchase it on its own or swap it for a NIR 8113 body shell.

If you are still looking, I have a MM NIR 112 that I would be willing to swap the bodyshell for a NIR 8113 bodyshell.

• 3 weeks later...
Is there a reason you don't just buy 112? I think there may be one or two about, although hard to get, and 8113 is still sought after … recent thread about obtaining these for an other on the forum

Yeah, the reason is I want to produce 111 and I thought using the upper shell of 112 on top of a 8113 base would be best way to do it.

Yeah, the reason is I want to produce 111 and I thought using the upper shell of 112 on top of a 8113 base would be best way to do it.

Might be easier to renumber and partial respray the yellow end on 8113 and renumber to 111? If you find it a daunting task I'm sure one of the lads offering their services on here could do it for you?

Might be easier to renumber and partial respray the yellow end on 8113 and renumber to 111? If you find it a daunting task I'm sure one of the lads offering their services on here could do it for you?

I will probably end up doing that as knew there wont be that many people having a spare 112 shell to swap but I will give it a while longer and see if anything comes up.