Dismantling Carriages

Rate this question

burnthebox

Question

11 answers to this question

Hi all, anyone on here know how to dismantle carriages, are the any video's showing such "craftsmanship" or is it just trial & error, I have a Lima MK1 ready for destruction, :trains:

There are plenty of recent pics ( and probably videos ) of the Mark 3s having a bit ' of work' done on them. I cannot help you thankfully

as I only have photos of them doing what they were meant to do - Carry Passengers !

There are plenty of recent pics ( and probably videos ) of the Mark 3s having a bit ' of work' done on them. I cannot help you thankfully

as I only have photos of them doing what they were meant to do - Carry Passengers !

So where are the pics and the vids

Now that I'm back from the Hospital having had the screwdriver removed from my hand, got 27 stitches, tetanus injection, blood pressure & temperature checked, the nurses were great, being very careful, I'll be able to use the screwdriver again next week, anyway glenderg you got an easy one, my lima has no rectangle above the circle, cos there is no circle, by the way I'm only joking about the hospital, really, helps to lighten the mood,

and thanks guys

Edited by burnthebox