Dublin toy & train sale

Rate this topic

tourneo123321

The next great DUBLIN TOY & TRAIN SALE is on SUNDAY 16th. NOVEMBER 2014 at THE STILLORGAN PARK HOTEL, Stillorgan, Co.Dublin; located alongside the main N11 route south from the city centre. 10.30am to 3.00pm. 80 tables packed with quality stock, old and new, by traders from all over Ireland plus a sprinkling from the UK. Almost unlimited FREE CAR PARKING, level and easy access and quality catering throughout the show. TONS OF TRAINS OF EVERY TYPE ON SALE.

DON'T MISS THIS GREAT EVENT! Admission 3.50 euros. http://www.chrisdyerfairs.co.uk

• 5 weeks later...
The next great DUBLIN TOY & TRAIN SALE is on SUNDAY 16th. NOVEMBER 2014 at THE STILLORGAN PARK HOTEL, Stillorgan, Co.Dublin; located alongside the main N11 route south from the city centre. 10.30am to 3.00pm. 80 tables packed with quality stock, old and new, by traders from all over Ireland plus a sprinkling from the UK. Almost unlimited FREE CAR PARKING, level and easy access and quality catering throughout the show. TONS OF TRAINS OF EVERY TYPE ON SALE.

DON'T MISS THIS GREAT EVENT! Admission 3.50 euros. http://www.chrisdyerfairs.co.uk

Hi all, anyone on here know who's going to be here, traders, stall's etc.

Usual mix I believe, I know Chris has been chasing a few UK traders to attend but I am not sure yet who is attending

Weather for the crossings this weekend is meant to be cruel and this might deter them

I know a chap from Cork is attending for the first time, Derry OKeeffe, not sure what he's into ?