Bachman irish steam train set and blue ribbon steam engine and tender for sale

Rate this topic

Bernard h

I have a boxed Bachman irish rail steam engine and tender train set including train tender and three passenger cars and track and controller in mint condition . I also have a Bachman blue ribbon irish rail steam locomotive and tender boxed mint . I am looking to sell these items

I have a boxed Bachman irish rail steam engine and tender train set including train tender and three passenger cars and track and controller in mint condition . I also have a Bachman blue ribbon irish rail steam locomotive and tender boxed mint . I am looking to sell these items

Hi Bernard,

Hello and welcome to the forum! :)

Just to let you know, the rules and guidelines state that you must include an asking price.

Bernard, just to let you know if you wish to send a member a private message with your ph. Number you can send him a pm, ( private message ) & only he will see your number, Im not suggesting anything would be wrong sending your ph no. publically but just in case. To send a member a pm click on his name which is in GREEN text & you' ll see the option, I'm going to send this via an pm as well. btb