Mint B'n'T B141 and B165

Rate this topic

jhb171achill

Folks

I bought the above pair with a view to having some sort of 1960s terminus, but realistically it isn't going to happen, so I'm offering both for sale.

One has never even left its box, and the other was taken out twice to look at! Neither have ever run and are in all respects in ex-Inchicore, sorry, ex-Murphy Models condition.

I think I paid about £100 sterling each, which is (give or take) €125. So I'll take that price in either currency. I can meet in Dublin, Lisburn or Belfast, or on the May Tour. If posting, that would be extra at whatever the cost is.

Ping me if interested. I'll be away until Tuesday so I may be in a position to answer between now and then, but don't be too surprised if a reply takes a few days.

If they don't sell here, Dive, I will!

I had been mulling over this in terms of what layout can be fitted into a suitable application submitted to the Dept of Domestic Matters. I've had Baseboard Dave measure up, and it would seem that CIE will lose, and OBB gain. It'll be 1970s Austria, instead of a Castlegregory-like terminus!

Thus, the black and tans are due to be ejected from jhb171-land. I wasn't about in 1921, so that's the best I can do.... ;-)

If they don't sell here, Dive, I will!

I had been mulling over this in terms of what layout can be fitted into a suitable application submitted to the Dept of Domestic Matters. I've had Baseboard Dave measure up, and it would seem that CIE will lose, and OBB gain. It'll be 1970s Austria, instead of a Castlegregory-like terminus!

Thus, the black and tans are due to be ejected from jhb171-land. I wasn't about in 1921, so that's the best I can do.... ;-)

I suppose you won't need the 800 then...

The race to your door is on.. Kevin will surely make an attempt..

Hmm, I blew that up 10 hours ago. Kev, wrong door. At you at 6 Ballygunge way?

You don't understand, Harry.

I meant your door in Westmeath 8 hours ago. Meadhbh, new plates for Macha, just Tailte to acquire:p

......... And JB has still got 141 for sale, I think

Edited by DiveController

You don't understand, Harry.

I meant your door in Westmeath 8 hours ago. Meadhbh, new plates for Macha, just Tailte to acquire:p

......... And JB has still got 141 for sale, I think

I don't know who you are..

I don't know what you want,

If you are looking for ransome I can tell you I'm not doing that with the exchange rates

But what I do have is a very perticular set of skills,

Skills that would make you a nightmare for people like you..

If you send Meabh back in one piece now, that will be the end of it,

I will not look for, I will not pursue you

But if you don't,

I WILL look for you

I WILl find you

And I will not pay for postage!

I'm at the door.....

Edited by GSR 800