PETER AND THE PHARMACIST

Rate this topic

heirflick

Peter goes into a Pharmacy & said to the pharmacist;
*"Hello, could you give me a Condom? I'm going to my Girlfriend's place for dinner & I think I may be in with a chance!"*
The Pharmacist gave him the Condom & as Peter was going out, he stepped back in to the Pharmacy & say; *”Give me another Condom because my Girlfriend's Sister is very cute too. She always crosses her legs in a provocative manner when she sees me & I think I might strike it lucky there too.!!"* The pharmacist gave him a *second Condom* and as Peter was leaving, he again put another request; *"Give me one more condom because my girlfriend's Mum is still pretty cute.. & when she sees me, she always make eye contact & since she invited me for dinner, I think she is expecting me to make a move.!* During dinner, Peter sat with his Girlfriend on the left, the Sister on his right & the Mum facing him. When the Dad walks in, Peter lowers his head and starts the dinner prayer; *"Dear Lord, bless this dinner and thank you for all u've given us !"*
Ten minutes after, Peter was still praying; *"Thank you Lord for your kindness. ...."*
Ten minutes go by, and peter is still praying, keeping his head down, very close to the table. They all looked at each other, surprised & his girlfriend was even more surprised than others.
So, she moved closer to him & whispered; *"I didn't know you were so religious?"*
Peter with his head still on the table replies: *"I never knew your Dad was a Pharmacist.!!*
🤣🤚

• Like 1
  • Funny 4

Many years ago I went into a chemist shop in Thomas Street Dublin. It would have been in the early 1980's. I asked for some meths and an eyedropper. The owner said that he had no meths in stock. So I asked if he had any benzene and he said no. Then I asked if he had any carbontetrachloride as that would do. None of that either he said. Anyway  I said "Thank you" and headed for the door. As I was going out he asked what the stuff was for. I told him it was for cleaning model railway tracks. The eye dropper was for putting it into a cleaning wagon I had (Roco). He laughed and said he never heard that before AND he had meths in stock but he had to be careful who he sold it to. I got the meths and the eyedropper and headed home.

• Funny 1