RAILS Class 37

Rate this topic

burnthebox

I have one of these class 37 beauties on order from IRM/AS: I expect they will be sublime as proven by past IRM/AS products. The specs look amazing. The rails models look nice, but do not seem  quite on the same page as regards detail and chassis quality based on specs and published CAD and artwork samples of the Irish produced class 37 from Accurascale. Great to see an Irish company's success in the UK market.

https://accurascale.co.uk/collections/class-37/products/d6704

Hi Noel, I didn’t know anything about IRM / AS doing anything like this, & that’s down to the fact I don’t pay any attention to UK stuff, I just thought someone on here who’s got a UK layout might be interested..! There ya go, you learn something new every day,

BTB

18 hours ago, Noel said:

I have one of these class 37 beauties on order from IRM/AS: I expect they will be sublime as proven by past IRM/AS products. The specs look amazing. The rails models look nice, but do not seem  quite on the same page as regards detail and chassis quality based on specs and published CAD and artwork samples of the Irish produced class 37 from Accurascale. Great to see an Irish company's success in the UK market.

https://accurascale.co.uk/collections/class-37/products/d6704

Of course any thread on here would not be complete without you weighing in with your wholly unnecessary opinions 

Still waiting for the correct link to be posted 

• Like 1