WCR Heljan class33

Rate this topic

Nice one Anthony, I have a couple of Heljan 33s (including a 'Slimjim') and they're lovely, especially for the money Hattons knock them out at. Great runners.

Yes mate great price you could have 2 of them for the price of a 201 and have some change to buy a wacon or 2. D6517 is going for £56. I fitted it with a lenz silver and I'm amazed at the running quality's without even playing with any of the CV's

Edited by Anthony

Yes mate great price you could have 2 of them for the price of a 201 and have some change to buy a wacon or 2. D6517 is going for £56. I fitted it with a lenz silver and I amazed at the running quality's without even playing with any of the CV's

26s and 27s are pretty much the same too, and also going cheap in Hattons. Haven't had one poor Heljan runner yet, and have around 20 Heljan locos.

Ibelieve the NRM will be doing another run of Deltics soon, keep an eye on their website. I love the Deltic, but the LMS diesels are still my favourites. When I get back on my feet properly financially I think I might invest in the JLTRT O gauge kits of them. http://www.justliketherealthing.co.uk/lms-10000-10001-o-gauge-diesel-loco-kit-p-160.html?cPath=46