4 wheel timber wagons and molasses tankers on Utube

Rate this topic

jhb171achill

Happy Christmas to all! I posted that Enfield clip on YouTube a good while back now as part of a bunch of clips from the MGWR. I have not been able to upload any more in the meantime because of a broadband upload problem. All that will be resolved within the next two weeks ( bye bye Eircom!!)..and then I look forward to sharing other footage from around the system over the coming months. Eamonn

I found a bargain price for the Hornby version of the 4w timber wagon.

http://www.thesignalbox.co.uk/ota-timber-carrier.html

On the same site there's this Piko bogie timber wagon @19.99ukp in HO that was talked about in a thread on here a while back:

http://www.thesignalbox.co.uk/sb-special-offers/sale-piko-db-ag-lumber-wagon-was-34-99-now-27-99.html

-Rob

Happy Christmas to all! I posted that Enfield clip on YouTube a good while back now as part of a bunch of clips from the MGWR. I have not been able to upload any more in the meantime because of a broadband upload problem. All that will be resolved within the next two weeks ( bye bye Eircom!!)..and then I look forward to sharing other footage from around the system over the coming months. Eamonn

I reference that clip frequently for a variety of reasons; to check the state of weathering on the wagons, to check the colours of the stock, to listen to the Baby GMs pulling away... etc etc etc.... :D

Any more that you post will be appreciated Eamonn!

Thanks,

-Rob