Jump to content

Bob229

Members
  • Posts

    595
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by Bob229

  1. A 1/76 Nissan GTR would be nice
  2. A huge Thank you to Paddy Murphy played a huge part in the growth and interest in Irish railway modelling, from the Lima models to the fantastic Class 141/181, Class 71 a favourite, the mighty Class 201, and then the superb Class 121 fine choice of livery, the front lights, see thru mesh grill I think it is his finest model, looks good on both layout and display cabinet, hopefully you might do another model
  3. Firstly congrats on producing GWR 7800 it looks a very high spec and detailed Steam loco and will be very popular, I was looking into purcahsing a new steam loco model and will be purchasing the GWR 7800 glad I waited, my main interest is in diesel locos but the Manor model will be fine addition on any layout I would purchase an Irish Steam engine but from IRM point of view I can understand it must be a viable project
  4. The new Accurascale MK5 Coaches with close coupling mechanism and onboard lighting look superb hopefully might lead to an IE MK4 coaches launch by IRM
  5. More Bells ordered and B & I, having missed the original container liner wagons , catching up thanks to the excellent spoil wagons and C Rail container great selection, can assemble a liner train that used to come to Cork
  6. MK4 Coaches and a DVT would be perfect, could adapt the Accurscale new MK 5 coaches that are due
  7. Last year bought 20ft Bell containers superb
  8. Happy Christmas all, don't spend all Christmas day running the 121
  9. Cheers I like both the 201 a fine beast
  10. The spoil wagons heading out on winter track work
  11. Just recieved my IE Loco 134, undamaged, a superb model I think Murphy Models finest, looking forward to running it Christmas came early Thanks IRM for getting it out, at a very busy time
  12. Received despatch email friday afternoon, parcel arrived Saturday morning, very well packed and fine spoil wagons a great Black Friday sale Take a bow Gentlemen
  13. Great offer, your spoiling us, Thanks
  14. Superb model, any news on the IE Livery 134 when it might arrive
  15. Excellent must get a sound decoder for 121, Thanks for your help Noel
  16. Excellent hopefully IE134 will be in before Christmas, Many thanks for the update Anyone run a 141 with sound decoder on an analogue layout Sorry I meant anyone run a 121 with sound decoder on an analogue layout
  17. Any news on the delivery of the 121
  18. View Advert HELJAN Ballast Wagons x4 SOLD PRIVATELY HELJAN Ballast wagons x4 weathered with original box in excellent condition, one coupling hook missing will provide a replacement one €70.00 plus postage and packing If interested please pm me Thanks Bob Advertiser Bob229 Date 09/10/20 Price €70.00 Category Wagons  
  19. I have 2 Dapol Pocket container wagons for sale in excellent condition with original box in good condition, €35 each plus P+P OR 2 for €65 plus P+P If interested please PM me, Thanks Bob
  20. DAPOL MITSUI OSK POCKET CONTAINER WAGON
  21. DAPOL MITSUI OSK POCKET CONTAINER WAGON
  22. DAPOL MITSUI OSK POCKET CONTAINER WAGON
  23. DAPOL CMA POCKET CONTAINER WAGON
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use