Jump to content

BosKonay

Moderators
  • Posts

    8,911
  • Joined

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by BosKonay

  1. FWIW, the RRP on the 4MT is £102.99 The Hornby Crane is £30
  2. Really? Which Orange one?! :)
  3. Same chappy has a bunch of stuff for sale, all equally overpriced.
  4. <Shudder> I don't like the sound of that - AT ALL-!! Will steer a steady course now Cap'n!
  5. Cough, sorry about that All good now
  6. Cracking photos and great to get a peek at it - looks like there was a good atmosphere and lots to see
  7. Very very nice±! More photos please! Thank you for sharing!!
  8. Ah ok, maybe they didnt upload fullyy
  9. What format are the images heirflick?
  10. I have seen issues depending on which magent type used. Large Neo magnets (disks, flats, etc) under the track too seem much too powerful, but tiny 3mm cubes seem to be 'just about right'
  11. A wee teaser for Blackrock Road Depot I couldn't resist posting
  12. Absolutely just wow!
  13. Odd, looking ok for me - can you try clear your browser cache?
  14. I'm happy if anyone wants hosting for a little blog or similar to help out, it's one thing I know how to do
  15. It's my own little website, but running the wordpress blogging engine and an off the shelf template
  16. Just a blockage
  17. Cheers Dave, its a basic wordpress template, but it lets me keep a diary / log more for myself than anything
  18. Sorry for the wee blip. I had to enlarge the servers /tmp drive to allow more room for the caching engine. Should be all behaving itself now
  19. testing... testing
  20. It's cleaner to see at http://amiensstreet.com But a good idea to do a round up. I'll work on it!
  21. It's a beaut! Unfortunately Dave is 17 times faster than me!
  22. Oh yes!
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use