Love/Hate

Rate this topic

201bhoy

• 10 months later...

Great episode Vincent. I waited to see a preview of the finale after the credits had ended and I thought it was strange that Tommy says to Nidge, wasn't it you that had Darren clipped. Hadn't Nidge given Tommy the brutal beating before he decided to clip Darren. Maybe all will be revealed next week. Bit of a shocker that Debbie died.

Rich,

Great episode Vincent. I waited to see a preview of the finale after the credits had ended and I thought it was strange that Tommy says to Nidge, wasn't it you that had Darren clipped. Hadn't Nidge given Tommy the brutal beating before he decided to clip Darren. Maybe all will be revealed next week. Bit of a shocker that Debbie died.

Rich,

Seems pretty hard for Nidge to get out of this mess now! Patrick will probably go to Fran, I'm sure that dentist will crack and rat Nidge out which will bring the guards on him, and Tommy's memory seems to be coming back to him. Gonna be some showdown next Sunday!