Christmas Visitors

Rate this topic

kevrail

My son has arrived home from Edinburgh on Tuesday night. Every time I look he is playing with my Kilcoole layout. I can't get near it to do any work. He has never showed any intrest in anything like this before but is now glued to it. 5 solid hours yesterday and is taking full advantage of DCC running 2 trains on the one track plus compaining that if the points were electrified it would be easier to operate. today has been the same from bedroom to layout room.

My son has arrived home from Edinburgh on Tuesday night. Every time I look he is playing with my Kilcoole layout. I can't get near it to do any work. He has never showed any intrest in anything like this before but is now glued to it. 5 solid hours yesterday and is taking full advantage of DCC running 2 trains on the one track plus compaining that if the points were electrified it would be easier to operate. today has been the same from bedroom to layout room.

enjoy every minute of it....he'll be gone soon enough and i'll bet you will miss him!!