Rate this topic

Irishrailwayman

1 minute ago, jhb171achill said:

Very many thanks indeed to all who came today - especially to Irishrailwayman, the Wexford Model Railway Club, Eamonn Redmond and others who helped organise it and gave Barry and I such a great welcome.

It was great to put faces to several names from this parish.

Thanks also to Gerry for a tour of Wexford’s best layouts both at home and in the club.

I will be posting some pictures under “layouts” of Ballybeg, Macmine, Rathmichael and Welsh-themed layouts. Truly excellent stuff, and I’m looking forward to seeing them in action at shows in the not too distant future.

"Rails through Wexford" was duly launched! A pleasure to offer Jonathan, Barry and guests some Wexford hospitality. See you all at the Wexford Autumn Exhibition (8th October 2023) and the South Dublin MRC Exhibition (October Bank Holiday weekend).

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Irishrailwayman said:

"Rails through Wexford" was duly launched! A pleasure to offer Jonathan, Barry and guests some Wexford hospitality. See you all at the Wexford Autumn Exhibition (8th October 2023) and the South Dublin MRC Exhibition (October Bank Holiday weekend).

L-R authors Jonathan Beaumont, Barry Carse with Gerry Byrne and Alison Hallahan Wexford MRC.

DSCF4784.thumb.JPG.5b5ead06f62ea75bf144d42ccae80886.JPG

• Like 6