Why so much negativity

Rate this topic

Liverbird81

Hello guys I'm just wondering why 1 or 2 users mainly 1 I think feel the need to be so negative in every post about everything to do with anything. I mean are people not allowed to own stock or have healthy discussions or post about certain events. Although I am starting to notice that not many feel the need to take notice of the negativity and that it's not risen to. I mean I'm on this site 2 years and it's the same name all the time. I know I shoudnt start this thread as it's unhealthy for the forum. But every time I go into a thread and low and behold there is the negativity it hanging over the thread like a big thick black rain cloud. I just can't help and I feel I need to air my frustrations sorts in advance guys I know it's not healthy just wanted to know how you guys feel or is it just me honesty is welcome

The only thing threads like this cause is arguments and trouble. You said you knew it was bad for the forum but opened it anyway. Backseat modding contravenes the rules so this thread shall be locked and any similar ones in future shall be deleted.

If you have any problems with any members behaviour please contact a moderator. It's what we are here for. We all have day jobs and lives too so we may miss the odd thing so it helps to bring any incidents to our attention. If any members behaviour breaks our rules and code we will deal with them as we have many times in the past.

Thanks.