massive railwayana sale Wed 13th Mar 2019 - 12pm

Rate this topic

WaYSidE

• 3 weeks later...

Most of it is very overpriced.

i would be very interested in “seven boxes of” all sorts of paperwork and historical records of the Dublin & Blessington Tramway, but not €400 and upwards for boxes of mildewed and dirty old papers.

I have an 1877 boardroom minute book from the BCDR and it’s pristine!

just 7,

2 hours ago, jhb171achill said:

Most of it is very overpriced.

i would be very interested in “seven boxes of” all sorts of paperwork and historical records of the Dublin & Blessington Tramway, but not €400 and upwards for boxes of mildewed and dirty old papers.

I have an 1877 boardroom minute book from the BCDR and it’s pristine!

just 7item?  i am bidding on two items,  if Dublin & Blessington Tramway, dont go for much what would you pay and i will try win them, if your not bidding

For info on the Castlecomer branch, and photos, the best resource is Barry Carse’s excellent article in a recent IRRS journal.

Wayside - very many thanks for your kind offer to bid for the D & B stuff. I did, however, submit to the auctioneer a bid much lower than that asked. If they don’t get what they’re asking they’ll get back to me.

I think that if you visit the auctioneer you can view lots in advance.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, DERAILED said:

Saw that, derailed. I would have been interested but the budget this year has to be kept for "A" class diesels from IRM!