The Sperry Train

Rate this question

FrankS

Question

G'day Guys,

Can one of you please tell me the function of the Sperry Wagon and tell me why it often runs with two of the tank wagons off the Weedkiller Train :confused:

As always, any help much appreciated, and the names will be changed to protect the innocent.

Cheers FS,

in a warming-up Tasmania

• Like 1

On 15/9/2020 at 11:43 AM, Robert Shrives said:

Sadly not it is a 47 foot one normally 30219,  And is painted black rather than Bauxite.  A full set of transfers from SSM as above are a treat ! 

Robert  

I wonder if we'll get an RTR model when (not "if") IRM release P47.

Looks like they have three variants to choose from, going on the photos in this thread, but I guess a P47 "bonus ball" pack with a few more weedspray tanks would be a good idea.

1 hour ago, irishrailways52 said:

Hello. spacer.png only just found out yesterday that the loco haled Sperry train is now coming to an end. does anyone know where it will be so I can film it one last time. 

thanks

And maybe we'll one day have RTR GSV's for our Cravens, RPSI Cravens, Sperry trains, and yes, begrudgingly for our British stock to run with, too. Would certainly fit the multi-platform IRM / AS approach.