LMS-NCC-Londonderry Waterside Station.

Rate this topic

I have a 40ft to 1in scale drawing of the whole station site which includes the trackplan, and the floorplan of buildings. I obtained this from NIR some 40 years ago when I was building a layout of Londonderry Waterside.

If there is any specific area(s) you are looking for plans of, let me know and I can photograph the appropriate part of the drawing. Unfortunately the drawing is 4.5ft long by 1.5ft wide, so is too big to copy in one piece.

• 3 years later...
On 2/8/2019 at 9:15 AM, Dhu Varren said:

I have a 40ft to 1in scale drawing of the whole station site which includes the trackplan, and the floorplan of buildings. I obtained this from NIR some 40 years ago when I was building a layout of Londonderry Waterside.

If there is any specific area(s) you are looking for plans of, let me know and I can photograph the appropriate part of the drawing. Unfortunately the drawing is 4.5ft long by 1.5ft wide, so is too big to copy in one piece.

Just noticed your post.   Is there any chance you could photograph the track plan, floor plans, etc.?   Obviously, it would have to be in sections.   I could join them together.   Currently working on Waterside evolution - E1960s, 1973, 1986.  Have material for c.2019.  1973 shown below.

image.thumb.png.6013d8e215db2957be0ffb6518bfa3c5.png

Edited by Chris_w
  • Like 1