Jump to content

BosKonay

Moderators
  • Posts

    8,911
  • Joined

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by BosKonay

  1. Sweet Gareth - can not wait!
  2. Just stunning Anthony - I'll be hoping to achieve 10% of your standard under and around my viaduct!!
  3. Does it look like this
  4. I know! I'm still valiantly trying to resist the temptations of either turning a chunk of Amiens Street french (Avenue d'Amiens perhaps ), or starting something french in the shed! My poor wife would probably kill me
  5. Lovely video John!
  6. Ahhh, gotta love the noise! My favourite class of all time!
  7. Wow! What's the secret on the water Anthony - it's amazing!
  8. ... has been added under Workbench Tutorials Have experienced members guide you step by step through processes and tasks / builds! http://irishrailwaymodeller.com/forumdisplay.php/54-Tutorials As suggested by HiddenAgenda
  9. Lovely job Glenderg!!! Fingers crossed on the exams! Not a bother to you!
  10. Lovely Catch Glenderg!
  11. :drool: Who needs trains!! Stunning stunning work!
  12. Do GM still provide parts??
  13. Those looks absolutely stunning!!! Lovely work Gareth!
  14. Absolutely stunning!
  15. That forest looks fantastic - thanks Broithe!
  16. How do you find them wiggy? I've some in my boxes from gaugemaster, ID and peco, be interesting to see how the backdrop ones compare
  17. http://backdropjunction.com/thebackdrops/europeanscenes.html - Irish Backscenes up to 44" tall!
  18. Wow! Those backdrops are massive!! Biggest I've found are 15" so far (which you can see in my photos) If I could get 2-3 feet - wow!
  19. Great Shots Finnyus - thanks for sharing!!
  20. Sounds like a plan Dave!
  21. Sweet - thanks lads - will have a go!
  22. Hmm, reckon I'll have to have a go at a curve, the one in the photo is too abrupt, and will cast a shadow no matter what I reckon...
  23. The only thing I wasnt sure about, which is more clear in photo2, is the 'turn' at the corner, and how to smoooth it out. Either that, or just photograph either side
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use