Will have to Anthony
You can't go wrong with Dave - full of ideas, genius problem solving and stunning, stunning work! I'm only sorry I built the terminus board myself before I cam across him!
Absolutely fantastic!!! The opening door is a genius touch! Absolutely love it - your eye for detail - and the pace you're getting scenery done is staggering!!!
Thanks lads, I'm humbled really as I realy don't consider myself a \modeller\ yet
Cheers Thump - I've been using single and double rows of 4 3x3x3 cubes myself - good to know I'm on the right track I've found even a single row works very reliably, but the uncoupling 'window' is very short (which can be a good thing). For points that I can't easily see, I'll use double or triple row (for loco release locations especially).
I've been focusing on the mainline, so have 'skipped' the shed trackwork
Once the mainline is down and powered, I'll be able to watch trains go by while I work on the yard and the two main branches!
There is a DCC decoder in the DVT, that gives you head/tail directional light, main headlight and cab light on three functions.
The interior lighting is 'always on' with a flicker free / capacitor charging, meaning it stays lit for a few seconds even when unpowered. (all of that are 'options' form the lads)
@heirflick - This is the 'non EGV' rake - though it looks like they'll all have to have one allright
The next rake is the one with the EGV
Here's a quick vid of a flyby (I only have about 15 feet of mainline jury-rigged!)
The close coupling system, the lighting, the weathering, the finish, the detail, the dcc controlled DVT - an absolute classic! If ye lads havent ordered some of these bits off the lad, you'll regret it!