accurascale items now directly available in Dublin

Rate this topic

BosKonay

Hi all,

We've been working on simplifying the purchase of stock, so now all accurascale stock in hand in Dublin can be bought on the IRM website for free, next day delivery. 

https://irishrailwaymodels.com/collections/accurascale

Some items sold-out on the UK systems, including some Deltics and even a KUA nuclear pack we found!

We're also working on the Credit loyalty scheme at the moment for the IRM website,,, more soon!

They can be bought for free?

Yay!

Received my "back in stock" notifications for two of the Class 55's this evening!

Have you thought about adding a "protoype age" sort option?

Or failing that, even adding the dates that the loco carried the particular livery to it's description?

I know that the Porterbrook Purple one only ran from something like 1999 until 2003, but it looked too cool to miss out.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, mmie353 said:

Does all pre orders for UK stuff need to be placed on the Accurascale site or will we be eventually able to order them on the IRM site? I know I am looking at a couple of items on there that I hope to pre-order in the next couple of months. 

Next on my task list to integrate pre orders too so you can have everything in one place.