Accurascale.co.uk login

Rate this topic

John-r

17 minutes ago, John-r said:

Hi All,

Anyone else having difficulties logging in to the Accurascale website. I have been unable to do so the last few days, I can access the trade page and the eu page but not the UK page, any help appreciated.

Regards John.

Have you tried clicking the "forgot password" option?

That will indicate whether you have an account or not.

I have two Accurascale accounts, one from the old .eu platform and one for the newer .co.uk platform.

If you haven't set up a second Accurascale account, you can't access the newer .co.uk platform.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, John-r said:

Hi All,

Anyone else having difficulties logging in to the Accurascale website. I have been unable to do so the last few days, I can access the trade page and the eu page but not the UK page, any help appreciated.

Regards John.

No probs logging in, hoping my class 37 D6704  is eventually delivered in next few days.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, DJ Dangerous said:

Accurascale have temporarily stopped posting here since the Royal Mail cyber attack, so I can't buy from them directly.

It's only temporary, not permanent, so I'll be able to buy from them again in the future.

Oh I didn't realise RM were hit, that cyber attack was over 10 months ago.   Perhaps address pal would be an option. So my AS orders may not arrive until RM sorted out, unless IRM/AS ship Irish orders from Dublin.                                                                                   

6 minutes ago, Noel said:

Oh I didn't realise RM were hit, that cyber attack was over 10 months ago.   Perhaps address pal would be an option. So my AS orders may not arrive until RM sorted out, unless IRM/AS ship Irish orders from Dublin.                                                                                   

Anything that I ordered before the cyber attack shipped from Dublin, the 37 being pretty recent, no problems at all. One or two went back and forth a few times due to missing CN23's but they still got here in the end.

It's just the newer AS stuff tends not to be listed on the IRM site, only on the AS site. Just to be transparent, we've been in touch several times since the attack, and the lads are working on making Royal Mail services available again.

Probably no impact on Ireland as there are lots of Anglo-Irish shipping options, but it's different down here. Unique situation I guess.

😂

I've been back on the Big Island for a few weeks and have been collecting "bits for things", mostly from eBay and via various delivery agents, including Royal Mail.

Mostly, but not exclusivelly, small stuff.

It has, however, been very noticeable just how quick* and efficient all of the various deliverers have been, compared to the chaotic lottery that used to go on.

* Even during the recent flooding events, when I was essentially living on a very Small Island for five days.

• Funny 1

2 minutes ago, Broithe said:

I've been back on the Big Island for a few weeks and have been collecting "bits for things", mostly from eBay and via various delivery agents, including Royal Mail.

Mostly, but not exclusivelly, small stuff.

It has, however, been very noticeable just how quick* and efficient all of the various deliverers have been, compared to the chaotic lottery that used to go on.

* Even during the recent flooding events, when I was essentially living on a very Small Island for five days.

Can you clarify the approx sq km of the big island and the very small island, please?

Relative to 2000 sq km and a population of just under a million, in the middle of nowhere.

🤣

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, DJ Dangerous said:

Can you clarify the approx sq km of the big island and the very small island, please?

Relative to 2000 sq km and a population of just under a million, in the middle of nowhere.

🤣

Big Island = 209,000 km² and about 65,000,000 people.

The Small Island that I was basically marooned on for five days is about 3 km² and around a thousand people.

Getting into the local metropolis from here involved a voyage through the lake by the fuel station - it's only been happening for fifty years now, so people are still getting used to it.

No description available.

• WOW! 2

3 hours ago, Broithe said:

Big Island = 209,000 km² and about 65,000,000 people.

The Small Island that I was basically marooned on for five days is about 3 km² and around a thousand people.

Getting into the local metropolis from here involved a voyage through the lake by the fuel station - it's only been happening for fifty years now, so people are still getting used to it.

No description available.

So I assume after fifty years, everybody has a boat stored, ready to go.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DJ Dangerous said:

Anything that I ordered before the cyber attack shipped from Dublin, the 37 being pretty recent, no problems at all. One or two went back and forth a few times due to missing CN23's but they still got here in the end.

It's just the newer AS stuff tends not to be listed on the IRM site, only on the AS site. Just to be transparent, we've been in touch several times since the attack, and the lads are working on making Royal Mail services available again.

Probably no impact on Ireland as there are lots of Anglo-Irish shipping options, but it's different down here. Unique situation I guess.

😂

Ah yes, sorry I forgot you'r down in the Atlantic so GB->EU 😆 So RM (far far away rather than very small)

• Funny 2