5mm wide black tape

Rate this question

Dave

Question

19 answers to this question

I have read of people getting car stripe tape in Halfords and using that but I have never tried it myself. If you search on the net for 'making a model train control panel' you will probably find some suggestions there.

Edited by Kirley

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FASTRAX-4MM-X-10M-LINE-MASKING-TAPE-RC-MODELING-/370843395117?pt=UK_ToysGames_RadioControlled_JN&hash=item5657fd242d

I assume this is for a Client Dave, rather than yourself? I was going to suggest laying down some insulating tape and cutting it into 5mm strips! The stuff above is the best you'll get, sticks like sh1t to a blanket.

R.

Well when you do get it plugged it in, put it in the Calendar as "First Annual IRM Meeting" and I'm sure I can find a few to come inspect to H&S criteria of the fridge! BYOB I assume?

Sounds good Richie, I'm sure I can stretch to a few beers :cheers:

jaysus broithe, that's going too far altogether. buy a parkside winch, hoist your layout to the ceiling, and you'd have a nice little heart attack around four in the morning when a couple hundred weight of mdf comes crashing to the ground. The cheapest, and worst engineered tools ever. R.