All my Irish stock (brand new/mint) for sale !!!

Rate this topic

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone is tracking their packages from Michel and if you can see an accurate status from the TNT site ? The status on mine has not updated since last Thur but is showing on the screen as 'Shipment out for delivery' but dont really know what that means, I think it fact the package may not even be in Ireland yet but its kinda hard to know.

If anyone package has arrived could you just let me know how long it took ? BTW not complaining about anything and no real panic to get it just trying to judge what day someone needs to be here to take in the package!

Thanks,

Declan.

tracking.jpg

tracking.jpg

Declan,

Just checked yours on the Dutch version of the tracking site, and is marked with delivery on 29-5, so this coming Tuesday. Not sure how accurate this is though. Remember the extra holidays have caused some delay. To/From the Uk can be in 2 days, think even had one time in 1 day (normal letter).

Regards, Michel

Have checked the status of all, this it what the tracking website shows :

Declan : delivery @ 29-5

Andrew : delivery @ 29-5

Seán : delivery @ 29-5

Séamus : delivery @ 29-5

Joe : delivery @ 29-5

Tom : delivery @ 29-5

Brian : delivery @ 29-5

Paul (in USA) : delivery @ 29-5

Hope for all of you it's accurate. Signatures are required, but nothing personal AFAIK.

Regards, Michel

Have checked the status of all, this it what the tracking website shows :

Declan : delivery @ 29-5

Andrew : delivery @ 29-5

Seán : delivery @ 29-5

Séamus : delivery @ 29-5

Joe : delivery @ 29-5

Tom : delivery @ 29-5

Brian : delivery @ 29-5

Paul (in USA) : delivery @ 29-5

Hope for all of you it's accurate. Signatures are required, but nothing personal AFAIK.

Regards, Michel

Me again - just wondering did anyone get a delivery yet ? Still nothing at my end and when I check the status it just seems to keep pushing out each day, was 29th, then 30th, then today and now when I check it says tomorrow so who knows. The website (the TNT one not this one :-) ) is absolute crap as far as I can see.

Me again - just wondering did anyone get a delivery yet ? Still nothing at my end and when I check the status it just seems to keep pushing out each day, was 29th, then 30th, then today and now when I check it says tomorrow so who knows. The website (the TNT one not this one :-) ) is absolute crap as far as I can see.

Been waiting in vain also.. Did see the weed spray pass while looking at a likely looking delivery van though!!

Nothing here yet either but then as today is a holiday in Ireland there is no post. As I mentioned above the date kept moving out according to the tracking website but currently shows as 'unknown'. I'm sure they will turn up sometime this week!

Surely hope so. Glad they are all sent insured, just in case. Never sent stuff to Ireland before, so no idea how fast and reliable the service is.

Netherlands to/from UK usually takes 2-3 days, and only had one parcel ever go lost, within about 50 parcels. It was parcel uninsured, by strict choice of the receiver. Since then, it's insured/signed for, that I want to use by default only.

Regards, Michel

Hi,

Package arrived this morning :banana:

For anyone else waiting they are delivered by An Post so keep an eye out for the postman I guess. Thanks Michel for keeping us updated and have to say it was excellently packaged!

Now just need to find the time to run them ;)

Hi Gents,

Home after a 12 hour trip from Turkey, with no sleep the night before. Took a wee hour nap this afternoon, but now celebrating my wife's 42nd birthday, which is today.

Glad some parcels have surfaced, and all well received. Enjoy the stock, it surely deserves good treatment, and stretching of legs ......... eh wheels.

Coming home, I've also found myself some new stock richer. 5 more Halling TW6000 trams in HTM The Hague livery, 3 sets of Hobbytrain 2 powercar München Deutsche Post mailtrams, that will form 1 shunting powercar and a maintenance tram with T'n'T powercars and 3 open maintenance wagona (to be converted from 3 of the dummy powercars), plus 24 sets of Hornby Schrafenberg couplers for the trams (that I will convert to remote DCC operation). One parcel, with 10x MAN CNG citybuses of HTM has still to surface.

Still a few loco's left for sale. Will update after all deals of the last week have been secured, and the correct amount left has been made a clear fact.

Regards, Michel

Hi Michel,

Welcome back. Just to let you know 220 and 184 arrived safely yesterday. No scrimping on the bubble wrap I see... They were very well wrapped:tumbsup: Two excellent models, looking forward to giving them a run at the weekend.

Cheers and thanks.

Tom.

Hi all,

Will show some pictures soon. Hope you all enjoy your new Irish models. Glad they've come over in good order. Yes, I wrap and package well. Takes plenty of time to pack ........

Tram track is quite likely to be that what's available in the Proto 87 store, Easy Street.

Sales wise. Another 8 loco's are going to be send out Saturday 9th of June.

Stock left is 2x Class 141, #146 in IE livery. Mint, boxed, parts still in sealed bag. Not run, or just run in.

Asking €75 each, with FREE postage to Ireland if buying both together, and €10 postage when buying 1 of them.

EDIT Both models Sold STP.

Regards, Michel

Edited by 59004

All items of stock have now been sold and paid for. Last items will be posted Wednesday 13-6.

Thanks to all for relieving me of stock surplus to requirements, and helping me fund Dutch model trams for the new layour plan.

Regards, Michel

I was looking forward to it as well, but being separated from like minded modellers, whereas now I'm among like minded modellers, and local exhibitions / swapmeets and shops have a function again.

Modelling far from home was fun while it lasted, but it wasn't to be lasting !!!! ;)

I will post some updates from time to time, but a start is yet some time away. First planning, purchasing and house prepping.

Regards, Michel