dublin bus CITYSWIFT AD CLASS (AD20)

Rate this topic

GSI345

This one was 13 months to complete........a VA is defo next to complete my CitySwift Models. RA/RV/AV/P.

There's another model in the making at the min. The above is an EFE dart conversion.

Further info & plenty of Images & Layouts can be seen over on our Facebook Group page.

" Irish Model Bus Collectors & Modellers" - come along Join in.

The days of the forums are numbered

Present company excepted I think you'll find!

At least I know that Boskonay is not monitoring and monotising my traffic, assuming copyright on any photo uploaded and hammering me with ads.

Facebook? Nein Danke.

Oh, most importantly, gorgeous model!

...The days of the forums are numbered

What a curiously blithe, sweeping statement there.

At least I know that Boskonay is not monitoring and monotising my traffic, assuming copyright on any photo uploaded and hammering me with ads.

Facebook? Nein Danke.

Exactly. Farcebook is not a cure-all, but an example of antisocial media.

You are more than welcome to set up a sub forum here if you like. As said above we don't lay claim to everything you upload, won't show you ads or track your posts to show you better add and we store your content in an easy to search fully indexed way ( as well as blogs, gallery's and our growing resource section). From the data, fora for small communities are going from strength to strength. The data from both here and rmweb show growth in the 100's of percent per year.