CIE Ballast Plough. Can you help us do it?

Rate this topic

Warbonnet

1 minute ago, heirflick said:

Any chance that ye boyos at IRM might consider a weathered version of these and  future releases of any wagon?🤔

We looked at it with the factory before man, but they just cant get the finish right. So we leave it to the experts! 

• Like 1

Just a thought, if the proposed run of the CIE van is a minimum of 500 vans or packs (I'm not sure which), would providing one pack with two running numbers and another pack with a different two running numbers maybe make people buy more packs? Unsure if this is even a possibility with the factory that IRM uses, but it might maybe make it more feasible for such a niche modeI and livery if this was the case, considering some re-tooling is required.

31 minutes ago, iarnrod said:

Just a thought, if the proposed run of the CIE van is a minimum of 500 vans or packs (I'm not sure which), would providing one pack with two running numbers and another pack with a different two running numbers maybe make people buy more packs? Unsure if this is even a possibility with the factory that IRM uses, but it might maybe make it more feasible for such a niche modeI and livery if this was the case, considering some re-tooling is required.

Hi Noel,

It’s 250 packs, each containing two vans. We’re constrained by minimum order quantities by the factory when it comes to decoration.

As I said, there will be an update on Wednesday.

thanks,

Fran

• Like 1