Inchicore video

Rate this topic

201bhoy

I have all three dvds - Railfreight Today is amazing, and Loco Hauled is cool too. New Horizons is definetely the weakest of the three, with mixed up footage representing the one 'train' - starts off with a 201 hauled MK3 set, then jumps to an 071 hauled MK2 set, then back again. There is a short clip of the Enterprise hauled by a blue 201 though!

Railfreight Today will bring tears to your eyes when you see the freight traffic that is now long gone

Railfreight Today will bring tears to your eyes when you see the freight traffic that is now long gone

manys the time i watched it with a box of tissues....and a few cans of the black stuff to drown my sorrows!:(( great to have it in the collection though, and its a great reference if you want to see how the locos and rolling stock looked when in operation ...weathered to the hilt!

Does anyone know if those DVDs are region specific or multi-region? I'm in USA - different region.

It might not be cost effective for just one set of DVDs but maybe a worthwhile future investment. A region free DVD player can be got for under $40 including shipping. (not necessarily recommending this one just giving it as an example)

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-Ultra-Compact-Multi-region-Supports-Included/dp/B0080H77PQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1347741868&sr=8-1&keywords=region+free+dvd+player