Sign in to follow this  
jhb171achill

An "E" like you've never seen her....

If my photoshopping skills were any good, I'd set up a whole album of things like that! CIE locos in GNR blue or UTA lined black, "Maedb" in grey or GNR blue, Midland six-wheelers in redbull, green goddess or tippex...... the list goes on! Many years ago, one of the "youths" at Whitehead circulated an absolutely superb mock up of 171 in NCC maroon and the UFTM's 74 (Dunluce Castle) and an NCC "Jeep" in GNR blue. You'd be surprised how well all looked!

If my photoshopping skills were any good, I'd set up a whole album of things like that! CIE locos in GNR blue or UTA lined black, "Maedb" in grey or GNR blue, Midland six-wheelers in redbull, green goddess or tippex...... the list goes on! Many years ago, one of the "youths" at Whitehead circulated an absolutely superb mock up of 171 in NCC maroon and the UFTM's 74 (Dunluce Castle) and an NCC "Jeep" in GNR blue. You'd be surprised how well all looked!

The subtlety of the various liveries is still a process in evolution let alone introducing more fictitious liveries:o

A white line above windows and you've got near enough CIE!

Didn't the newer CIE intercity livery not have a white line under the window?

Didn't the newer CIE intercity livery not have a white line under the window?

That's the IR/IÉ livery.