John-r
Members-
Posts
555 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
3
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Blogs
Everything posted by John-r
-
What I could really go for is a jeep to go with the lovely spoil wagons from Leslie. Definitely the Mk 3s including the push pull. Im with JasonB on a Dutch van either rebuilt or unrebuilt , don't think I've ever mentioned the Dutch vans to Fran or on here before I could be mistaken , and also the Thumpers if that's correct . cheers guys.
-
You Guys should be really well pleased with the contents of your cabinet, not only have you brought us extremely top quality models, also your customer service and how you go out of your way to accommodate us ( this I know ) . Let's just say going the extra mile, falls short for what you lads do . Thank you and very well done to all.
-
I would also agree with above posts from Fran and Noel, the slate grey livery is fantastic looking. Each livery release of the bubbles seems to slightly outdo the previous imo. Great addition to the range lads, and many thanks for making these wagons available for us.
-
Fantastic result,. very well done lads.
-
What a fantastic choice. in fairness who doesn't like the look of these locos ,. I will support this also. very well done lads.
-
Fantastic news,. They really look spectacular . Once Again lads ! Great job and Thank You.
-
What a cracking layout, everything is so very well done, . Really enjoying this layout. +1 on the Dutch van.
- 490 replies
-
- ballyercall
- layout
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Accurascale Announce 4mm Scale HUO and Buffer Detailing Kits
John-r replied to Warbonnet's topic in British Outline Modelling
Voted very best of luck you deserve it lads. -
Lovely work Jason,. they really look the part,.
-
DCC Decoders for Ballast Plough Vans. Let us know!
John-r replied to Warbonnet's topic in General Chat
Hi Fran, . will these be available down the line or just to order now. The reason being I don't have a layout yet . but I like the idea behind the chips , so I would like to get them from yourselves later on. Sorry to be the one to ask silly questions, sure somebody had to. -
Jayus. I didn't realise it was so close ,. better start throwing the hints out, thanks for the heads up lads, It is a great way of getting Christmas and birthday presents in all fairness , I've did for the last number of years.
-
Absolutely fantastic Jason, very well done . I have a few of the keg kits to build myself they look great. can I ask what colour you used for the kegs very realistic
-
So here's me thinking the cie pack will definitely have to cost a bit more for the retooling and so on, (which was not a problem) ,. Yet.once again you lads stun us all with another discount,. how good is that. just fantastic thanks lads.
-
Excellent work Jason,. did you superglue or solder. Will be watching the rest of your build with keen interest. very well done.
-
Friday evenings seem to be getting a whole lot better. Fantastic looking , thanks Fran. well done lads.
-
Would definitely buy the cie version as well, and would also like to see the cie ballasts to complete the line up. i personally think that no matter what ye lads produce with these standards it will be a winner. great work.
-
This is going to be really something else judging by the cad, it just gets better and better, a great time to be in the hobby all thanks to you lads,. very well done.
-
Great photos as well railer, thanks for sharing,. didn't know there was different wagons.
-
Wow, The excitement is really building up now when you see this level of detail in a wagon, fantastic lads and very well done.
-
Hi lads,. fantastic looking, great addition to the ballast wagons,. great work.
-
That's some fantastic weathering,. you must be very pleased with them,. whoever did it for you certainly knows their stuff. like you I wouldn't chance it myself no way would it turn like this. Enjoy.
-
Accurascale Announce 4mm Scale HUO and Buffer Detailing Kits
John-r replied to Warbonnet's topic in British Outline Modelling
Lovely looking wagon lads,. Wish you every success with this . I hear a few packs calling me . -
IRM Future announcements - How would you like them?
John-r replied to Warbonnet's topic in General Chat
Like most of the views so far, I would also like to know in advance, It gives me time to find were I hid me communion money.
.png.c363cdf5c3fb7955cd92a55eb6dbbae0.png)