Bachmann Iarnrod Eireann set

Rate this topic

meathdane

Hi all,

Bit of a hens teeth situation, but has anyone got one of the Bachmann two car sets they'd be willing to sell?

This is not for myself, but I was contacted by the carer for a young man who is very ill at the moment and has received some bad news, and all he wants is "the green train", and no other one will do. There are funds available to purchase this set if one can be got, not even the full set, or box but even just the two car set.

Kindest Regards,

Dane

• Like 1

3 hours ago, meathdane said:

Hi all,

Bit of a hens teeth situation, but has anyone got one of the Bachmann two car sets they'd be willing to sell?

This is not for myself, but I was contacted by the carer for a young man who is very ill at the moment and has received some bad news, and all he wants is "the green train", and no other one will do. There are funds available to purchase this set if one can be got, not even the full set, or box but even just the two car set.

Kindest Regards,

Dane

Hi Dane,

About 3 weeks ago I saw a box for the two car Commuter Set in Marks Models, in their Greenogue shop, maybe give them a ring to see it's available.

Eoin

• Like 1

Hi Dane,

I have the full boxed set, and would like to donate it to the carer of the young lad so it can make his Christmas. The funds can be donated to a charity of the carer's choice.

As I only ride a motorbike, it'd have to be collected from Athlone. You can PM me to arrange a time

-Andy

• Like 11
  • WOW! 3