cant buy from noch site

Rate this question

derek

Question

8 answers to this question

I just ordered from them on Sunday, paid by PayPal without problem.  Just got a shipment notification this evening, so not sure what went wrong when you tried to buy.

I will say their shipping rates are rather rich - €25 for two packs of scenic scatter!!

Don't know if that helps?

I'll plug my favourite local shop here in Berlin again. They have a fair shipping policy in that they refuse to accept orders below €25 completely so that they don't have to cross subsidise these from larger orders. Their charges for delivery to Ireland are by weight and as follows:

to 3.99 kg per shipment 9.99 EUR
from 4.00 kg to 19.99 kg per shipment: 12.99 EUR
from 20.00 kg to 30.00 kg per shipment: 22.99 EUR

https://www.zinnfigur.com/en/Shipping-and-Charges/

I have never been anything but satisfied with this shop. The range is absolutely huge too. I don't know if they sell Noch stuff (because that is readily available in Germany and this guy tends to retail stuff from abroad really, Woodland scenics, AK, Vallejo, Deluxe Materials etc.) but he does sell scatter from other manufacturers.

• Thanks 1
  • Informative 1

2 hours ago, KMCE said:

I just ordered from them on Sunday, paid by PayPal without problem.  Just got a shipment notification this evening, so not sure what went wrong when you tried to buy.

I will say their shipping rates are rather rich - €25 for two packs of scenic scatter!!

Don't know if that helps?

Modelbahnshoplippe might be better on postage to EU. My last orders from them were 7.90 postage via UPS.

Edited by Noel
  • Like 1
  • Informative 1

On 14/12/2022 at 10:17 PM, Noel said:

Modelbahnshoplippe might be better on postage to EU. My last orders from them were 7.90 postage via UPS.

Have used then several times, MSL postage is very reasonable, as Noel says only €7.90postage, and if order is over €100.00 then shipping is only €3.90.

Just had a delivery from them yesterday, and since early this year they use GLS for shipping to Ireland.

No connection with MSL except satisfied customer. 

• Like 1