A class sound decoders for silver, green and black livery locos?

Rate this topic

Noel

H Guys

When are the promised ESU sound decoder projects for the earlier livery IRM A class locos due for release (ie the original Crossley engined A class metrovics in Silver, Green and Black Livery)? @Warbonnet

I have green, black and silver A class locos in need of decoders. Its been 5 years since announced. 

Thanks in advance.

Noel

image.png.7b78fd067893158ac62b248d15e9c2c7.png

• Confused 1

bit tough when there are very few examples of the crossley engine still around and even fewer of them which are actually operational and even fewer again(if any) that actually get started on a regular basis.... I remember it being promised to us on the basis of the lads actually getting proper access to a running prime mover unit and exhaust stack. cant do anything without source material.

theres a class 28 esu project to out there to fuck around with if your really hard up to get sound, but i cannot speak for how authentic sounding it may be... 

Edited by Sean
  • Agree 1
  • Informative 1

10 hours ago, DJ Dangerous said:

No release date was promised. Best not trying to distort facts to fit your personal agenda. When there is something to announce, I'm sure it will be announced.

Dave, chill, if its an agenda to simply ask a supplier when one of their announced products will be available, then yes perhaps that's an agenda. Its just a query, and not an unreasonable one. What's your problem with nearly everything I post? I shut down the Gort thread, is that not enough for you? Please chill and get off my back.

• Confused 1

34 minutes ago, Noel said:

Dave, chill, if its an agenda to simply ask a supplier when one of their announced products will be available, then yes perhaps that's an agenda. Its just a query, and not an unreasonable one. What's your problem with nearly everything I post? I shut down the Gort thread, is that not enough for you? Please chill and get off my back.

Drop the facade, Noel. Not evereybody is stupid enough to be blindsided by your two-faced nastiness.

You posted that solely to stir problems, nothing else.

And what nonsense about "shutting down" Gort. What are you? Twelve?

Grow up.

• Like 1