History of the Irish Railway Modeller

Rate this topic

Westcorkrailway

Thanks, WCR, for bringing this interesting site to my attention. It hasn't got my first web page ( amonth earlier in October, 2007), but here is the December version, just before Christmas. I was "closing down for the festive season as I was busy with my work for Great Rail Journeys!

You can read of the success of the first four wagons (listed at the side) - The evening I opened the site, I had so many orders for the GN van 21 that I was on the phone to Dapol next morning to DOUBLE the order to 200!Screenshot2023-12-15at12_00.27copy.thumb.jpg.2db47beeef0b9f8e0ff392250d0c1e4b.jpg

Aargh, sixteen years ago when I was a spry 62 year old. Over 5,000 wagons since.

Happy Christmas!

• Like 8

1 hour ago, leslie10646 said:

Thanks, WCR, for bringing this interesting site to my attention. It hasn't got my first web page ( amonth earlier in October, 2007), but here is the December version, just before Christmas. I was "closing down for the festive season as I was busy with my work for Great Rail Journeys!

You can read of the success of the first four wagons (listed at the side) - The evening I opened the site, I had so many orders for the GN van 21 that I was on the phone to Dapol next morning to DOUBLE the order to 200!Screenshot2023-12-15at12_00.27copy.thumb.jpg.2db47beeef0b9f8e0ff392250d0c1e4b.jpg

Aargh, sixteen years ago when I was a spry 62 year old. Over 5,000 wagons since.

Happy Christmas!

yea I put your website into the wayback machine and there was an error on my end (probobly because I’m using my mobile) 

at least there is proof that the website was there! I wonder do the hyperlinks still work