Irish Railway Modelling Circle newsletter

Rate this topic

Hello,

" New Irish Lines"  is superb as ever. the website does appear to be offline. I would suggest you try emailling Alan O'Rourke.  alanorourke@hotmail.co.uk.

Anyone who is serious about Irish Railway Modelling should consider subscribing, I always find every edition inspiring and interesting. Lots on this forum write articles for it.

• Like 3
  • Agree 1
  • Informative 1

12 minutes ago, Brendan8056 said:

Hello,

" New Irish Lines"  is superb as ever. the website does appear to be offline. I would suggest you try emailling Alan O'Rourke.  alanorourke@hotmail.co.uk.

Anyone who is serious about Irish Railway Modelling should consider subscribing, I always find every edition inspiring and interesting. Lots on this forum write articles for it.

I once got contacted from Alan asking to do an article about my Bandon tank. It’s a shame I didn’t see the message until almost 12 months later! 

I’ve read some of the articles it’s fantastic stuff 

• Like 2
  • Funny 1

48 minutes ago, Brendan8056 said:

Hello,

Thanks Brendan - I've sent Alan an email now.

11 hours ago, Westcorkrailway said:

I once got contacted from Alan asking to do an article about my Bandon tank. It’s a shame I didn’t see the message until almost 12 months later! 

I’ve read some of the articles it’s fantastic stuff 

And then what?

The article was published in a later edition?

Or Alan said "Naaaaah, I've changed my mind, stuff your Bandon Tank"?

Should be able to contact Alan by e-mail, we were recently in contact. alanorourke@hotmail.co.uk

Alan is an advocate for Irish Modelling in IRRS and Irish (BG) Stewart Historic Model Railway Society and has been involved in publishing Irish Railway modelling circulars and magazines for many years.

Certainly well work subscribing covers all levels of ability and includes models and layouts that have not been published on newsgroups like IRM or RM Web, some modellers prefer the printed media.

• Like 3
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)

Success! Alan has reverted to me via the email address provided above with subscription details for New Irish Lines - options include hardcopy via post and pdf versions via email.

@Bob49 - I know this will be of interest to you too.

Edited by Flying Snail
woeful bad spelling
  • Like 2