IRM Website Support

Rate this topic

3 hours ago, DJ Dangerous said:

This is what I see, but after a few minutes, the Pre-Order button will appear.

Sometimes takes one or two reloads, sometimes five or ten.

Screenshot_20240321-233728.png

Bit of a cluster, same thing happened with the 141s button many times. Don’t need to be clearing caches instead of choosing models

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, DiveController said:

Bit of a cluster, same thing happened with the 141s button many times. Don’t need to be clearing caches instead of choosing models

seems to be a firefox thing, worked for me on edge, would never load the pre-order button on firefox

• Informative 1

4 hours ago, DiveController said:

The button disappears when we are sold out the allocation. I’ve implemented a fix on accurascale that it shows a message to that fact instead which seems to be working reliably so i’ll replicate the code to IRM. 

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, BosKonay said:

The button disappears when we are sold out the allocation. I’ve implemented a fix on accurascale that it shows a message to that fact instead which seems to be working reliably so i’ll replicate the code to IRM. 

IRM and Accurascale websites tend to be glitchy on the mobile.

Tried ordering Warwell's from Accurascale the other day, the ones with the GPS bogies...

NO bloody shipping available to Canarias, wagons sold out in minutes, yet I received an Accurascale order of HUO's only a few weeks beforehand.

I was tempted to book a flight up there and go throw rocks at your house!

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Pre-order button for oil tank wagons comes and goes.

Definitely missing on desktop, refreshed the page several times and nothing, left it about ten or fifteen minutes and didn't pop up like it does on the mobile.

Screenshots attached showing time-stamps.

Running Firefox 123.1.0 on Android 8.1.0 and Firefox 124.0 and Windows 10 Home.

Screenshots attached.

Have not tried on iPhone nor using alternate PC browsers, but from other posters, it looks like the problem lies with the IRM websites not functioning properly on Firefox for Android and Windows.

Also, oil tank wagons only appear under "Collections" but have no heading on the website.

Screenshot attached.

EDIT:

Forgot to mention, disabling AdBlockPlus doesn't make a difference, I had thought that may have been blocking the button from popping up.

You can see in the last screenshot that it's disabled for the page.

2024-03-22 10.28.17.png

2024-03-22 10.29.39.png

2024-03-22 Firefox Spec.jpg

2024-03-22 Windows Spec.jpg

2024-03-22 IRM Oil Wagons 01.jpg

2024-03-22 IRM Oil Wagons 03.jpg

2024-03-22 IRM Oil Wagons 06.jpg

Edited by DJ Dangerous