GSWR signal by studioscalemodels

Rate this topic

pewky

pewky beautiful job. im not well up on signal history , but is the back of the signal suppost to be white with a single black stripe as on the pic below or was it as you have done in the early gswr days? --i have never seen a pic of one.

karens20football20006-1.jpg

karens20football20006-1.jpg

Edited by heirflick

Seamus, the kit comes complete with modern "bevelled" arm and spectacle, and the larger older spectacle and associated wooden arms. Suitable home and distant front and back decals and spectacle lens are included for both types.

pewky beautiful job. im not well up on signal history , but is the back of the signal suppost to be white with a single black stripe as on the pic below or was it as you have done in the early gswr days? --i have never seen a pic of one.

You might be right I was looking at some pic earlier on today and all seems to be white with a black strip.

Now Do I want to fiddle a try to re paint the back side? The way is going to be on the layout will be just after a bridge which is my scenic breaker. In other world the back of the signal will not be the most visible. Plus I am not quite sure about having a very clean junction between the back and the front.

question question??? what could be best?

the counter weight is also not high enough.

Luc

luc