Wanted: Skaledale Twin Rail Viaduct - Hornby R8572

Rate this topic

DiveController

I need several more of these, which sadly are no longer available, as a stopgap until I acquire the skills necessary to scratch build the Chetwynd viaduct, which will hopefully eventually replace it. But for now, if you have any surplus to requirements please PM me.

I tried to search the RMweb site as a potential source but find it cumbersome. Any suggestions welcome.

Thanks,

Kevin

Thanks, Alan. eHattons is a great site for reference. I use it like a little encyclopedia as it almost always has a little image of the product. Unfortunately, this one is out of stock, they always list whether it's actually in stock on the right-hand side. The good thing is the photos are still on there if you need to look at an image of something after it has sold out with them.

Love the Scalescenes Kits myself and have tried a hand at a few. But keeping on topic what about the Wills SS80 Viaduct Kit?

http://www.marksmodels.com/?pid=13797

Its currently out of stock I realise but could be got elsewhere if time is a factor. Plus there are additional parts that can be gotten. And the same applies to the Scalescenes Viaduct Arches also

Hi Kevin.

There is a cheaper option here. A guy I use in England. He is retired and makes any model you want from a photograph. Made from 3 to 5 mm MDF and covered accordingly. I am sure if you gave him sizes etc he would do a great job on the viaduct. Great value as well Kevin. Check out his Facebook site "scale model buildings" His name is Terry Ottley.

Might be worth a shot!

• 3 weeks later...