10mm scale T&D loco ?

Rate this topic

PorkyP

Having mentioned this jhb, it rang a bell from one of the other lad's comments...I've just had a look on 'tinternet and there's the Cavan & Leitrim ,Last Decade..T.Parris & P.Flanagan, this is the new version I'm assuming.. Then I saw the price of a copy 57 gbp.!!  (The name of Our Lord was then mentioned in vain I'm afraid to say! )

However.. I hunted a bit & found one for about 25 inc postage, I've put in an order for this, but it's one of those odd schemes where the bookseller has to get back to you to complete the transaction..(Jeez..nothin like doing things the easy way is there..! )Anyway hopefully at some point, if I'm lucky, I might just get me hands on a copy of this..!

Thanks for the reminder  jhb..

• Like 1

Well they got back to me and I've bought the book, seems to be another hard to get / crazy priced title for some odd reason, will be nice to have and good reference anyway ...as the 50s period is my modelling era pretty much for all this.

IMG_20190809_110358_788.JPG

Edited by PorkyP
  • Like 2

The book arrived...not the thickest volume for the money, ( i certainly wouldn't have been paying 57 gbp for it!).. but some grand photos in there, interestingly it goes through many of the smaller stations on the C&L and some particularly good clear shots of rolling stock, wagons etc..so not cheap but a good book to have..(if I can ever help anyone with a pic they're looking for, more than happy to scan and msg 'em over if there's something in there you need..) 😉

• Like 1