Lima CIE Coach

Rate this topic

burnthebox

On 3/2/2020 at 1:08 PM, burnthebox said:

Holy Moly I've ten of those Lima heaps. Didn't realise each one was worth more than a Murphy Model 121 or an IRM A class. 45 years ago I thought they were the bees knees and the cats whiskers but €200 is nuts for what are basically door stops or paper weights.

9 hours ago, Noel said:

Holy Moly I've ten of those Lima heaps. Didn't realise each one was worth more than a Murphy Model 121 or an IRM A class. 45 years ago I thought they were the bees knees and the cats whiskers but €200 is nuts for what are basically door stops or paper weights.

Hi Noel, you may not have noticed this is a coach, & yes a Lime one,

BTB

9 hours ago, Noel said:

It's what he's asking, so it doesnt make it worth that. It's only worth what someone would pay and I dont think anyone is mad enough to pay 200 sheets for that. But then again, fools and their money and all that. 

1 hour ago, Warbonnet said:

It's what he's asking, so it doesnt make it worth that. It's only worth what someone would pay and I dont think anyone is mad enough to pay 200 sheets for that. But then again, fools and their money and all that. 

True enough.