OO Works Locos

Rate this topic

GNRi1959

What sort of prices do OO Works locos command at the moment. I have a UG and U Class that are basically in a box since they arrived and have only ran round a loop twice. They are back in their boxes and I don't think they will ever see a OO layout again. They are as new, I am not formally putting them up for sale but primarily just throwing out the question.

• Like 1

By the way I wouldn't sell on Ebay - ever again!

In February I sold a Canon 800D camera and 2 lenses (as new-two months old) for £675. Without going into the detail, I was scammed out of BOTH the goods and had to pay a further £675 PayPal chargeback - a grand total of £1350 - ouch!

• Angry 2

Sounds nasty.

I not a big fan of eBay as I find that buying stuff in a a shop gives you a nicer feel than buying online. One of the best thing about model shows is that you buy from the seller and you give the money to the seller not some electric machine in a place you don't know. If you are ever selling something like a camera I try to Stell to a second hand store who will clean it up and sell it to someone else.