D&M Models 2600 Photos

Rate this topic

enterprise207

D&M's 2600 is probably my favourite model of the last while, outside of Paddy's beauties :)

The platforms are Glendergs finest :)

I'm still waiting on the magnets from China before I can finish the terminus roads with ballast and glue down the platforms, then they need a rub of charcoal to weather them down and then I can worry about lights, details etc :)

Guest hidden-agenda

This kind of model is what sets the standards Irish modellers come to expect when buying or waiting on some thing in the pipe line. Full credit to DK and i wish them every success with the future stuff they are doing.

Regards Gareth.

D&M's 2600 is probably my favourite model of the last while, outside of Paddy's beauties :)

The platforms are Glendergs finest :)

I'm still waiting on the magnets from China before I can finish the terminus roads with ballast and glue down the platforms, then they need a rub of charcoal to weather them down and then I can worry about lights, details etc :)

They are really great platforms Stephen. I can say that I will be having a chat with Richie in the future his models are truly amazing.

Rich,