-
Posts
535 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
8
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Blogs
Everything posted by Dempsey
-
Layout update. Painting has begun of the yard itself that has been completed. This is being done in sections with over weathering to follow once all the concrete is painted. The large goods shed which is the centre piece of the layout is also undergoing work. Cappings are being installed along the top of the walls and the pitch of the roof. The side canopy has been removed and will be rebuilt. I wasn't happy with how it turned out originally. Lastly I made, painted and weathered a pair of westhill wagon works buffer stops for the two short sidings at the centre of the layout. Your thoughts as always are appreciated. Chris
- 236 replies
-
- 16
-
-
- 236 replies
-
- 14
-
-
-
Maybe include pictures of say the individual locomotives for example out of their box also so people can also have a closer look.
-
Thank you. It was challenging and a bit daunting to begin with.
-
Thank you both, I'm happy with the progress so far
-
Many thanks JB
-
- 236 replies
-
- 13
-
-
-
Recently completed a pair of the latest release of 141/181s for someone. Your thoughts as always are appreciated.
- 184 replies
-
- 18
-
-
-
Weathering services available for all
-
Brief update but since my last I've been 1. Enjoying running trains and 2. Testing all the track work, points and wiring. A few gremlins popped up that had to be trouble shot. One point motor is bust so I'll have to replace it unfortunately. One of the wired switches will only throw the point one way so I'll need to double check that. I changed over all the points from soldered wires and installed tortoise connectors which have made troubleshooting alot easier as you can quickly disconnect a point from power.
-
All sold.
-
Pack B sold
-
Pack A sold
-
Pack D sold
-
For sale: packs A - D Guinness keg liner wagons. Unweathered and unused. New in box. €240 for the 4 or €60 each.
-
-
- 323 replies
-
- 10
-
-
-
I may have missed it but is this just a re run of the last tooling or a new new tooling with possibly details that may not have been originally possibly to model?
-
Can't wait for this release
-
I received an emailed invoice for payment today but I've already paid for the model as of a few weeks ago. I had only ordered one so if this is in error Is it safe to ignore without have to worry about my card being debited?
-
- 3 replies
-
- 12
-
-
If you ever want some of them weathered I'd be happy to help.
-
Thank all very much. High praise indeed. While having no memory of this locomotive and having to relay on pictures taken by others it is great to hear such remarks from those that do.
-
Recently completed another class 121 for somebody. Asked for a heavily weathered example. Tried a few new things an i'm delighted with the results as are they. Your thoughts as always are appreciated. Chris
- 184 replies
-
- 27
-
-
-
.png.c363cdf5c3fb7955cd92a55eb6dbbae0.png)