Jump to content

Dempsey

Members
  • Posts

    535
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    8

Everything posted by Dempsey

  1. Layout update. Painting has begun of the yard itself that has been completed. This is being done in sections with over weathering to follow once all the concrete is painted. The large goods shed which is the centre piece of the layout is also undergoing work. Cappings are being installed along the top of the walls and the pitch of the roof. The side canopy has been removed and will be rebuilt. I wasn't happy with how it turned out originally. Lastly I made, painted and weathered a pair of westhill wagon works buffer stops for the two short sidings at the centre of the layout. Your thoughts as always are appreciated. Chris
  2. Taking a leaf out of @jhb171achill book for this one. "I told you the switch was set wrong Brad!"
  3. PM sent
  4. Maybe include pictures of say the individual locomotives for example out of their box also so people can also have a closer look.
  5. Thank you. It was challenging and a bit daunting to begin with.
  6. Thank you both, I'm happy with the progress so far
  7. Many thanks JB
  8. With all the tracks buried and cleaned I've turned my attention building up the rest of the yard.
  9. Recently completed a pair of the latest release of 141/181s for someone. Your thoughts as always are appreciated.
  10. Weathering services available for all
  11. Brief update but since my last I've been 1. Enjoying running trains and 2. Testing all the track work, points and wiring. A few gremlins popped up that had to be trouble shot. One point motor is bust so I'll have to replace it unfortunately. One of the wired switches will only throw the point one way so I'll need to double check that. I changed over all the points from soldered wires and installed tortoise connectors which have made troubleshooting alot easier as you can quickly disconnect a point from power.
  12. All sold.
  13. Pack B sold
  14. Pack A sold
  15. Pack D sold
  16. For sale: packs A - D Guinness keg liner wagons. Unweathered and unused. New in box. €240 for the 4 or €60 each.
  17. 1st place in my first model Competition. Here it is on display.
  18. New arrival to the yard
  19. I may have missed it but is this just a re run of the last tooling or a new new tooling with possibly details that may not have been originally possibly to model?
  20. Can't wait for this release
  21. I received an emailed invoice for payment today but I've already paid for the model as of a few weeks ago. I had only ordered one so if this is in error Is it safe to ignore without have to worry about my card being debited?
  22. And with the last few bits the diorama is complete with only the painting of the base remaining.
  23. If you ever want some of them weathered I'd be happy to help.
  24. Thank all very much. High praise indeed. While having no memory of this locomotive and having to relay on pictures taken by others it is great to hear such remarks from those that do.
  25. Recently completed another class 121 for somebody. Asked for a heavily weathered example. Tried a few new things an i'm delighted with the results as are they. Your thoughts as always are appreciated. Chris
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use