Jump to content

Dempsey

Members
  • Posts

    535
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    8

Everything posted by Dempsey

  1. I had a bid in to try and save it haha
  2. I know it gives a date that the amount is due, the pay now throw so thought better to check. Thanks for the reply Bos
  3. Do you have to go through partial.ly for putting down a deposit as it says you can do or is it a case that if you hit pay now it loads that option?
  4. Excellent
  5. Brilliant scenes
  6. Thank you, had a few gremlins at the start when I began but that was more down to learning. The ocd took over a bit with the routing of wiring but happy with the results. You are spot on on that front, glad to have it done and look forward to a bit of shunting around before working on some of the building lighting.
  7. Latest update at Barracks Street. The wiring as you can see if fully completed and tested. This includes the point motors and switches. There motors and switching harness was done with a 9v battery and pending the arrival of the power supply. I also built a control panel for the point switches. Your thoughts as always are appreciated. Chris
  8. While not going for a peacetime look the rusting and even the build up on the lower hull is not finished. The layers are still to be faded back. Thank you for the link, i will look into it.
  9. Airfix 1/600 HMS Hood model kit for a nice change of pace. Maybe I'm looking at this through the eyes of the 12 year old I was making the last kit I got from Airfix but I don't remember the being such issues with fitment as you can see. Here are some pictures of the progress so far. Your thoughts and comments are as always appreciated.
  10. Guilty as charged
  11. Absolutely, it really adds to the personal touch of a layout. Glad your enjoying the progress
  12. In the latest update I have spent the last while working on a number of scratch built cottages which face onto the road which will run the rear of the layout. The is still more details to add before painting. Also the view on the last picture, I plan to cut the backscene to allow viewing up along the street with the chance to see some train movements in the background toward the bridge. Your thoughts as always are appreciated. Chris.
  13. Thank you very much. If only I'd a sound chip for her.
  14. Turn of my NIR 201 to get the weathering treatment with the pending arrival of the NIR mk2's.
  15. Thank you very much. It is by far my favourite piece and scene of the layout
  16. Some more MK2 stock heavily weathered. Your thoughts as always appreciated
  17. IRrailways offer a weathering service for all coaching stock ranging from faint to heavy. To the customers own requirements. Below are a few examples. DM for enquiries and pricing.
      • 6
      • Like
  18. High praise, thank you
  19. Mk2 EGV got the weathering treatment. Your thoughts as always appreciated.
  20. Stolen at that price
  21. I was tempted too as a challenge haha
  22. Same as eating an elephant, one bite at a time
  23. I'm always impressed by the level of craftsmanship that go into these builds.
  24. Quite the collection amassing
  25. Much appreciated
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use