Jump to content

BosKonay

Moderators
  • Posts

    8,911
  • Joined

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by BosKonay

  1. On mine the cab light is function 13 iirc. I think the select only supports 12 functions? (the chip has 18+ I think)
  2. On what model / chip?
  3. As the layout is pretty low, it's comfortably within my reach. Only this corner and the two 'peninsula' branches are this wide. There are sections of the loop that are 1 foot wide (mainly at the top and bottom of the loop) The trade off tho, is that in this yard, I have 6 storage sidings, 2 per way sidings, a 3 road shed and a fueling siding all running parallel to the double track mainline. it's a little crowded, but then the idea is to get a busy yard feel...
  4. not a great pic but you can see how the boards widen here to fit all the yard track
  5. This end is a full three feet deep
  6. lol - literally Thanks K, with only two velux windows up there, that corner is the darkest spot in the attic too!
  7. Probably more a case of less margin, so harder for small traders to stay in business, like most sectors.
  8. Couple of shots on the LEDs that might be of use: First up, the driver end, running a specific LED Driver, at 10Amps, 12 Volts, power comes to the Driver via an IR controlled socket. Plan is I can toggle the layout lighting on and off via the remote, and have the 'on layout' / scenic lighting on another socket. A view of the strip, which is mounted in a 45 degree 'profile' (basically an aluminium trunk with a diffuser strip running along in front of the LEDs And the resulting Lighting level at layout level
  9. Quick "before and after" shot of the layout after fitting the new LED lighting. Will get time to do a proper post on the kit and how it was set up. The first shot is the LEDs on, the second is just the attic tubes on.
  10. http://irishrailwaymodeller.com/showthread.php/2589-Warley-23-24-November-2013
  11. Some updated photos and another plan too.
  12. Want to give us a hint of the location?
  13. Email away please
  14. I've several if the Modelshop Belfast chips. They are excellent. Perfectly tweaked for the models, all functions work perfectly and even station announcements.
  15. Sounds great Blu - can't wait for those photos!!
  16. Subtle no? ? :):) I'd certainly buy a small fleet of them, and I know there would be a long queue behind me
  17. I always thought a 22k would be a great seller...
  18. Thanks Rich Am always open to ideas and tweaks where possible
  19. My pleasure It helps my OCD
  20. Cheers HF
  21. The Voyager coaches make good 'fake' De Dietriches.
  22. You've probably already noticed 'news' boxes on the right of the main forum view. These hopefully will serve to show the latest posts, new threads and new blog posts. You can toggle them off by clicking the small grey chevrons to the right.
  23. I have it on loan
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use