Jump to content

BosKonay

Moderators
  • Posts

    8,911
  • Joined

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by BosKonay

  1. BosKonay

    Cie truck

    One on fleabay already http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Base-BT-Models-IE-01-IE01-Leyland-Comet-Flatbed-CIE-Ireland-Irish-Bus-Support-/171157650320?ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:IE:3160
  2. I've used smooth it Kieran, and planning it for a large stretch of hardstanding in my freight yard. I think it has a plasticizer in it, as there are no cracks and its 'slightly' flexible when set. I'd recommend it, but I'd also recommend polyfilla 'smooth' or 'non sand' which is a plasticy plaster too. (and a bit cheaper )
  3. I merged the buffer threads - will stick it now too
  4. Absolutely loving it - coming on in leaps and bounds - love the durt of 059!
  5. WOW! That is some scale difference!! Not to mention power - "Ah sure, hang on there while I haul these 25 class 66's, wont' take a moment'
  6. What a cracker Glenderg!!!
  7. Gap in the market there for Irish backdrops Glenderg
  8. That looks amazing train model!!! Some quality on show here lads!
  9. BosKonay

    MK3 Scrapping

  10. BosKonay

    MK3 Scrapping

    :drool: Oh now - that is a work of art!!!
  11. Lovely job Kirley - do you want to share where you got it printed?
  12. Just absolutely gorgeous!
  13. BosKonay

    MK3 Scrapping

    Wooo - please do Heirflick! Best livery a 201 (n)ever carried
  14. :drool:
  15. BosKonay

    MK3 Scrapping

  16. Which enterprise livery? Original, or repaint?
  17. BosKonay

    MK3 Scrapping

    That's just unusual!
  18. Loving it Noel Pure entertainment
  19. Came across this excellent NI based layout in progress http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kL0rZtvIS98
  20. Lively faded paintwork on the beets! Any chance of video? Great shots!
  21. This one? http://www.marksmodels.com/?pid=5385
  22. Beautiful
  23. Happy Birthday Seamus! Hope you're keepin well!
  24. The 'easiest' option is the pocket wagons, spray them grey and make them dirty and hey presto, you've a fairly good representation of an irish intermodal wagon that's readily available. Most of the model shops sell them 'irishsized' too
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use