Wanted: IRM Tara Mines Wagons Sets A to E

Rate this topic

LMSNCC

Just wondering if anybody has any IRM Tara Mines wagons Sets A to E that would be willing to part with. Regretted not buying these when released so was going to buy some of the new sets (F-H) but don't want too many duplicates hence why I'm looking for sets A - E.

9 hours ago, LMSNCC said:

Just wondering if anybody has any IRM Tara Mines wagons Sets A to E that would be willing to part with. Regretted not buying these when released so was going to buy some of the new sets (F-H) but don't want too many duplicates hence why I'm looking for sets A - E.

Sets F-H aren't duplicates though?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Garfield said:

Sets F-H aren't duplicates though?

I think the OP wants more than 6 wagons and rather than buying duplicates in the F-H range, would prefer to pick up some or all of the A-E range.

I would suggest some renumbering of the F-H range wagons if nobody offers some A-E wagons for sale. I very rarely see these wagons advertised anywhere.

Edited by murphaph
  • Agree 2

• 3 months later...

If you're still looking for these I have sets A - E and would be willing to sell them.  I don't really want to post them but I will be at Bangor exhibition on Saturday (possibly Sunday if that suited) and could hand them over then.  I'd rather sell all five sets together if you want to make me an offer.  

No wagons have been run.  I opened set A on receiving them and placed both wagons on a siding for a couple of weeks just to admire them and they've been back in their box ever since.  (I have two sets but only use the other one!)

Kind regards,
Ian

Tara_boxes.JPG

Tara_wagons.JPG