Lima 207 and Hornby Class 66 EWS livery for sale

Rate this topic

Shinkansen

Hi all,

been doing a bit of a sort-out at home and realised I have too many projects on the go. So I plan to sell on some stock, free up some funds to help insulate the attic and build a layout! I have the following locos for sale:

1. SOLD Lima class 201 'River Boyne' in old Enterprise livery. In as new condition with very little running, has it's original box with detailing kit unfitted.[/b]

2. SOLD Hornby class 59 in EWS livery. Lovely smooth runner and in as new condition. No box.

Would like to sell these off as a pair, not separatly. Looking for 110 Euro for the lot. If posting in Ireland (i'll include postage). Living in Co.Waterford so can arrange collection if near by. Trains will be bubble wrapped and boxed up properly for postage. PM me if interested.

Regards

Tom.

201_01.jpg

Class 66.jpg

201-&-66.jpg

Edited by Shinkansen

you couldnt commit such a crime! i did think about doing that to a surplus 201 but there is too much of a difference in the shape between her and the dvt.

Too right Heirflick... would be a waste of a good loco. End result would require too much surgery to make it even vaguely like a DVT.