Greyfields

Rate this topic

Portoman

Hi, Just posting some images of my proposed new layout. i'm a slow mover so you'll have to bear with me :) .I;ve been planning to have a layout for nigh on 30 yrs but between discovering girls and work and other hobbies it never materialised. Finally I decided to start, it will not based on anywhere or any era.I would love to have an all Irish layout but as you'll see I have amassed a fair ammount of British Rail gear. I have my 3 little babies (192,142,161). I was hoping yer man with the red hat and white beard would bring their big brother this xmas -a lovely orange 071. By all accounts it may not happen till Jan :(. I hope to run this as DCC.I have just laid out the track roughly to see what it looks like and what I need. No doubt I will be asking for advise as I progress. I've a long way to go.The layout is around 15 x9x10. My buildings are Metcaffe-more to finish. I would love to have have them all Glendergs- The Master of Miniature Buildings. If I'd only known before. Onwards and upwards....Dave8.jpg

7.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg